Sunday, September 9, 2007

POLLDADDY.COM

Here is another tool to jazz up your blog with.

Take a look at the poll that's at the bottom of this post.


I created and up-loaded that poll to my blog in about two minutes. It is fun, easy to do, and best of all , its free. There are a lot of polling sites on line for you to choose from but the one I like the best so far is POLLDADDY.COM.

My fifth graders love to take polls. I put them on my class blog all the time. Some of the polls are about things happening in the news, some about what we are studying at the time and some are just for fun.

All you need to do is go to POLLDADDY and start an account. Then follow their goof proof directions and you will be up and running in just a few minutes.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

#

No comments: