Monday, February 11, 2008

Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day

You are going to love this site. Larry does a great job of finding all kinds of sites for us to use in our classroom. It's easy to read and well organized. I liked it so much I added it to my Blogger list. Start with his home page and scroll down to check out the last ten posts.

Check out his February 9th post. It is called "The Best Way for Students (And Anyone Else!) To Create Online Content Easily, Quickly, and Painlessly" He's got a bunch of great ideas that I am going to try with my 5th graders. Check out his suggestions to make a movie, write a song, make a map, or create a piece of art.



Larry Ferlazzo's Websites of the Day

2 comments:

Larry Ferlazzo said...

Jim,

Thanks for highlighting my blog to your readers, and for leaving a comment there.

I'm glad you've found it useful. I'm looking forward to exploring your site, too...

Larry

jim said...

Thanks, have you checked out Jing yet? I think its a great teacher tool for sharing how to do things on the computer with your kids.

:)